At the track the children were lined up and ready to hunt down the Easter eggs hidden for them. It is something to watch the youthful energy being displayed while they hunt for sugar. At the conclusion of the hunt two tickets were drawn to award the large Easter baskets to the lucky hunters.
Then the attention turned to the next event, the Quarter Midget and Go Kart race. The track needed to be packed so all participants mounted up and slung the mud until it was race ready. There were four classes represented. the Quarter Midget Novice, Quarter Midget Lite, Quarter Midget Heavy (160) and the new class of Go Karts the IKF Flat Kart powered by the Predator engine. After two heat races and the main events the winners were crowned.
- In the Quarter Midget Novice class the winner was Monique Shim, and yes this girl can drive.
- The Quarter Midget in the Lite class driven by Andrew Klokke proved the quickest to the final checkered flag.
- Ryan Heath was victorious in the Quarter Midget Heavy (160) class.
- The winner in the IKF Flat Kart Predator class after a 25 lap main was Chad Tenski.
- Gabriel Shim was a winner as being the youngest Flat Kart driver.