Mud Bog Event Notice
Due to insurance issues the Mud Bog event has been postponed till later in the season.
Border States Racing Series
Car show at San Juan college on April 12th
We will be giving away a 2014 season family pass at the end of the day. Come up and check out the awesome street rods, rat rods, and of course the Aztec Speedway race cars. Need not be present to win.
Aztec Speedway would like to welcome these new businesses to our family.
Please put them first on your list to support as they are supporting the dirt racing community.
AZTEC FEED AND SUPPLY
AZTEC TRUCKS ETC.
CATCH ALL STORAGE
KATHY’S DISCOUNT PARTY STORE
FARMINGTON MUFFLER & BRAKE
KNIGHT OIL TOOLS
BASIN PUMP & SUPPLY CO
WAVCO PIPE & STEEL
GENES HOME FURNISHINGS
AMERICAN GENERAL MEDIA
MATRIX TITLE LOANS
WEBB TOYOTA/MONARCH MARKETING
HERO’S NY PIZZA & PASTA
AZTEC AUTO SUPPLY
ROBBIN’S TRAILER PARTS
MICROTEL INN & SUITES BY WYNDHAM
UNITED RENTALS INC
Last Race of the 2013 Season
We presented the 3rd annual “Get Pinked” cancer awareness race in October 2013. $1 from each ticket was donated to the San Juan Regional Medical Foundation. We auctioned off a driving suit signed by NASCAR drivers, a Fire suit worn and signed by Jonny Herrera, a helmet signed by the Unsers as well as T shirts and race car body parts signed by your favorite drivers. All auction proceeds went to San Juan Regional Medical Foundation. Thank you all for your lively support!
7/27/2013 Race Recap
Hobby Stock saw a pervious winner fight his way back to the winners circle. The Number 13 driven by Randy Dorsett was back on top. Stock Cars fans saw the return of Frankie Hendershot in the 5H car back in the number 1 position. Sport Compact winner was once again Tom Dutton in the 65 machine. The Modified winner was Zane Devilbiss racking up 2 in a row. Julie Beouttler returned to the top spot this week in the Southern SportMod division. Congratulations to all the winners. View more Aztec Speedway videos
Winners of 2012 Season
- August 4, 2012 – The NMMRA Non Wing Sprints Headlined The Races At Aztec Speedway
- July 21, 2012 – July 21st Winners
- July 6-7, 2012 – Sprint Car Crash Fest At Aztec Speedway
- June 30, 2012 – Same Track-Same Hendershot Brothers-Same Finish-Different Day
- June 23, 2012 – The Hendershot Brothers Ruled The Dirt at Aztec
- June 9, 2012 – Night Two of the “BIG WEEKEND OF RACING”
- June 8, 2012 – Night One of the “BIG WEEKEND OF RACING”
- May 27, 2012 – Night two of The 5th Annual Ryan Bard Memorial
- May 26, 2012 – Jeff Jennings Wins Night one of The 5th Annual Ryan Bard Memorial
- May 19, 2012 – Harpole and Higgins domination ends at Aztec Speedway
- May 5, 2012 – Harpole and Higgins win again at Aztec Speedway
- April 29, 2012 – First race of the season, and the winners are…