Last Race of the Season
Don’t miss this one!!!!!
This weekends event will be the last time you can see the Hobby Stocks, Stock Cars, Southern Sportmod, Modified, Sport Compact, and the New Mexico Mini Sprints for the 2013 season.
Saturday night we will present the 3rd annual “Get Pinked” cancer awareness race. We have invited races from all over New Mexico as well as Colorado, Utah, Arizona and Texas.
The general admission prices have been reduced to:
- Adults – $9
- Senior/Military – $7
- Youth – $6
- Family pass – $30 (2 adults & 3 youths)
$1 from each ticket will be donated to the San Juan Regional Medical Foundation so let’s pack the stands.
2:30PM – Sign up for horse shoe tournament. $10 per person and teams will be drawn at random. 50% of entry will go to the San Juan Regional Medical Foundation the other 50 % will be used as prize money.
3PM – Horse shoe tournament starts.
3PM – Pit gate opens, pill draw starts.
5PM – Grandstands entrance opens.
6:45PM – Pit meeting all persons. San Juan Regional Medical Foundation will speak prior to officials.
8PM – Racing starts
Intermission – Meet and greet drivers on front straight. Season champions announced and we will auction off a Dale Earnhardt Jr. jacket and some signed race car parts.
Races over don’t leave as we will be auctioning off a driving suit signed by NASCAR drivers, a Fire suit worn and signed by Jonny Herrera, a helmet signed by the Unsers as well as T shirts and race car body parts signed by your favorite drivers. All auction proceeds will go to San Juan Regional Medical Foundation.
Race weekend 9/14/13 has been rained out. We will reschedule and are working with IMCA to get a date that will give the drivers’ points.
For now, a few photos of mud and puddles.
7/27/2013 Race Recap
Hobby Stock saw a pervious winner fight his way back to the winners circle. The Number 13 driven by Randy Dorsett was back on top.
Stock Cars fans saw the return of Frankie Hendershot in the 5H car back in the number 1 position.
Sport Compact winner was once again Tom Dutton in the 65 machine.
The Modified winner was Zane Devilbiss racking up 2 in a row.
Julie Beouttler returned to the top spot this week in the Southern SportMod division.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Winners of 2012 Season
- August 4, 2012 – The NMMRA Non Wing Sprints Headlined The Races At Aztec Speedway
- July 21, 2012 – July 21st Winners
- July 6-7, 2012 – Sprint Car Crash Fest At Aztec Speedway
- June 30, 2012 – Same Track-Same Hendershot Brothers-Same Finish-Different Day
- June 23, 2012 – The Hendershot Brothers Ruled The Dirt at Aztec
- June 9, 2012 – Night Two of the “BIG WEEKEND OF RACING”
- June 8, 2012 – Night One of the “BIG WEEKEND OF RACING”
- May 27, 2012 – Night two of The 5th Annual Ryan Bard Memorial
- May 26, 2012 – Jeff Jennings Wins Night one of The 5th Annual Ryan Bard Memorial
- May 19, 2012 – Harpole and Higgins domination ends at Aztec Speedway
- May 5, 2012 – Harpole and Higgins win again at Aztec Speedway
- April 29, 2012 – First race of the season, and the winners are…