Meeting on January 25 for the 2014 racing season
Rules meeting Saturday January 25th at San Juan College room 7103. Start time is 6:30 PM. We will be selling numbers and reserving pit stalls.
IMCA sanctioned Classes are:
- IMCA Modifieds
- IMCA Southern SportMods
- IMCA Northern SportMods
- IMCA Stock Cars
- IMCA Hobby Stocks
- IMCA Sport Compact
Last Race of the 2013 Season
We presented the 3rd annual “Get Pinked” cancer awareness race in October 2013. $1 from each ticket was donated to the San Juan Regional Medical Foundation. We auctioned off a driving suit signed by NASCAR drivers, a Fire suit worn and signed by Jonny Herrera, a helmet signed by the Unsers as well as T shirts and race car body parts signed by your favorite drivers. All auction proceeds went to San Juan Regional Medical Foundation. Thank you all for your lively support!
Race weekend 9/14/13 has been rained out. We will reschedule and are working with IMCA to get a date that will give the drivers’ points.
For now, a few photos of mud and puddles.
7/27/2013 Race Recap
Hobby Stock saw a pervious winner fight his way back to the winners circle. The Number 13 driven by Randy Dorsett was back on top. Stock Cars fans saw the return of Frankie Hendershot in the 5H car back in the number 1 position. Sport Compact winner was once again Tom Dutton in the 65 machine. The Modified winner was Zane Devilbiss racking up 2 in a row. Julie Beouttler returned to the top spot this week in the Southern SportMod division. Congratulations to all the winners. View more Aztec Speedway videos
Winners of 2012 Season
- August 4, 2012 – The NMMRA Non Wing Sprints Headlined The Races At Aztec Speedway
- July 21, 2012 – July 21st Winners
- July 6-7, 2012 – Sprint Car Crash Fest At Aztec Speedway
- June 30, 2012 – Same Track-Same Hendershot Brothers-Same Finish-Different Day
- June 23, 2012 – The Hendershot Brothers Ruled The Dirt at Aztec
- June 9, 2012 – Night Two of the “BIG WEEKEND OF RACING”
- June 8, 2012 – Night One of the “BIG WEEKEND OF RACING”
- May 27, 2012 – Night two of The 5th Annual Ryan Bard Memorial
- May 26, 2012 – Jeff Jennings Wins Night one of The 5th Annual Ryan Bard Memorial
- May 19, 2012 – Harpole and Higgins domination ends at Aztec Speedway
- May 5, 2012 – Harpole and Higgins win again at Aztec Speedway
- April 29, 2012 – First race of the season, and the winners are…