Rule Changes for 2013
- All IMCA classes are required to furnish their own transponders in 2013. Rental units for out of town racers only. If you run 4 events at Aztec Speedway you will need to furnish your own transponder.
- Receivers are required in 2013 for the following classes: IMCA Modified, IMCA Stock Car, IMCA Southern SportMod, NMMRA Sprint Cars, Late Models, and USRA Modified.
- The old Mini Stock and Hornet classes have been replaced with the IMCA Sport Compact. Please read the rules. There is no “Grandfathering” in the old cars.
- Pit and grandstand admission prices have increased.
- New Go Kart class with OHV engines debut.
IMCA Rules (IMCA.com)
CLMA Late Models