See the 2017 Aztec Speedway schedule.
And note revised 2017 Hobby Stock rules.
Remember the Rules
As a reminder:
- No non race personal vehicles beyond pit gates. (Exceptions are track employees and ones going to handicap parking with a handicap sticker or permission from track management. Pit girls will have a list.) This also pertains to handicap in the grandstands.
- Absolutely no drinking in pits until after the last race of the night. Anyone caught drinking will be fined and subject to suspension.
- If there is a possibility of rainout wait until the call has been made.
Drivers remember the following items are required at Aztec Speedway:
- Mufflers in all classes
- All safety gear without tears, chips, cracks, or holes
- In Modified, SportMod, and Stock Cars valid USRA License
- Portable fire extinguisher to be in pit area
- Receivers in all classes
- Transponders in all classes (we have a few to rent out)
Border States Racing Series